التخطي إلى المحتوى الرئيسي

God's name and translation

God's name and translation         



Lisan al-Ma’ani                              



Praise be to God, whose names are sanctified, who bestows blessings and creates darkness and light, and who has knowledge of all things, and who is the Creator of the pen, and who bestows His power on all things.


 The name belongs to Him, and the status and majesty, for He is the Majestic One who created tongues despite their differences and their regions being far apart.


 Nouns: It is everything that denotes a given name, and it is a form of differentiation and distinction. Almost all nouns accept definition or something that takes its place, including proper nouns.




 The names belong to God: God is the name that is characterized by perfection, far above every image and example. He alone is characterized by the quality of a name.

 As for other of His creatures, the meaning of the image is a name by His power, the Creator of all meanings.

 The name of God does not accept any definition, so the name belongs to Him

 The family in the Merciful is like the Merciful.



 Of the name of God that is upon me, my fingertips have not been able to write except through this method of translation, except for a little from Arabic to English and other things in the past until now.


 The feelings of this were stabbed with great bitterness and fire

 Is the name of God translated into Arabic, alla?!  Although the name has all the strange words

 How many names are translated into Arabic using English letters?

 Such as Muhammad and Safiyya, with the Arabic pronunciation only.  This indicates the rigidity of the names, even with translation, instead of the meaning, and this made my feelings stutter and insult the languages. The name belongs to God, and what does it mean to me?  My feeling towards him is not permissible and not worthy of his greatness. I say that I saw a picture of him and I am also like you?  Therefore, I experienced a decline in feelings of anxiety and apathy during the time of the syndromes.


 Languages: Various feelings that meet with names in every place, thus complementing each other with each name having different stages of pronunciation.  This diversity has the goal of communication, learning, and balance between individuals and regions.

 Translation: a type of other pronunciation of the same mother tongue.

 This website had a purpose, just as my paper had a purpose: to provide paper to the child before he had mastered speech and writing.

 And this is my site, so know and see the machine, how it understands when you are feeling, so know the pronunciation before you turn, and beware of deleting the form of the letter. Visit me from God and my need and my horizon. He will open it and give me the right of that old pen, and those are my papers for him as a intender, so understand my site and my blog away from those desires and shameful things, and seek protection from your Lord and cover your feelings!!  !!.........and block my blog with the knowledge of God


 The horizon: It is the key to that feeling of that image that penetrates every atom in the universe.

 So thank God that your name is the entire universe in your body.


 So leave the name to God and His glory

تعليقات

مشاركات شائعة

الحلم

قصدت الله نافذتي جدارُ وصيف قره جلدي جمارُ ـ لسان المعاني

Who are the devils, what are the myths and fantasies, and who are the jinn and humans

Science and knowledge

في الرحمن الرحيم ، كل مسألة ونهاية كل مقصد وحاجتي لديه شعور ـ لسان المعاني